The Orleans County Chamber of Commerce serves as the unified business voice of Orleans County. It provides leadership to support and facilitate a thriving business environment. The Chamber believes that such an environment is characterized by the strength and growth of resident businesses, by the quality and stability of their
workforces and by the attractiveness of our market to businesses whose presence would be a positive influence on our community.
We help our members promote their business by providing:
- Business After Hours mixers and events
that allow you to promote your business
and network with your peers.
- A presence in our online directory.
Visitors and residents appreciate the convenient location and the small town charm that Orleans
County emulates. Our county is the home for many successful businesses. The small town atmosphere found in our county make an attractive location for people and businesses.
- May 17, 2013 9:00 amThomas The Train
- May 18, 2013 9:30 am2013 Finger Lakes Celtic Festival
- May 18, 2013 1:00 pmBLAM! Free Faith-Based Youth Event
- May 18, 2013 8:30 pmThe Blind Leading the Blind
- May 19, 2013 3:00 pmGibbs & Main
November Business After Hours
Mother are Special Day; at the Cobblestone Museum 5/12/13 1-5PM, moms are free and receive free gift, 14389 Ridge Rd. W. Albion 585-589-9013.
Chamber's 1st Annual Themed Event at THE PILLARS July 13th...TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE, call the office today at 585-589-7727 for details! –
Welcome our Newest Members:Sunrise Door & Woodworks, Inc. and TakeForm dba Quorum Group,LLC. Matt MC Contracting, Inc., Orleans Hub. Growmark FS. Orleans Renaissance Group, Batavia Players Inc. , Robin Hill Nature Preserve (Foundation) Inc. Fisher Snowplowing. Houghton College/Adult Education. – Save-A-Lot shopping Center with Beverage Center and Peeble's Clothing and Gift Store are the "anchor" tenants of this renovated Ames location. There are over 700 parking spaces and possible room for an outparcel to be built and 25,686 sf available to be leased in this inline shopping center. The latter possibly will be subdivided. Please call Nancy Gastel (770) 578-1067
– 2013/2014 Chamber Directories will be available shortly... the Palettes of Orleans Project, Purchase your palette today, call the office for more details 585-589-7727....